Friday, April 3, 2009

If I can't go on a vacation

I might as well reminisce: {definition-to indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events} Vacation New Zealand - 2001. Yes that is right eight years ago. Today the weather in cleveland is rainy, humid and smells a little like New Zealand. I just had to take some time to go back. I found this to be very theraputic. What good is a vacation if you can't reference it when needed?

8 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Laura, Joe and I are looking at these pictures and wondering about the story behind them!!! (Like, is that you with dreadlocks?) We'll have to chat! :)

H.Cook said...

lol, I love the 80's hair on all the boys! Looks like you had a GREAT time!

Leymaster Family said...

Look at that hot mama on waterskis! Did you get my email. I miss you, we need to play!

Robyne Tueller said...

Laura,
I don't think I ever saw these pictures. What a great time you must have had....and a great memory! Thank you for sharing! Love,Mom

B & T Butler said...

hey girl what a fun time, I forgot you guoys went to new zealand. I am jelious..... We miss you and love lots Tiffany

Natalie said...

So Dang Cute! You are HOT stuff Laura and still bringing the heat years later--(it's just in your belly these days) :) What a great memory. Loved the photos.

Dave and Loralee said...

ya, seriously, what's the story?? and are those dreads or cornrows?? WHO IS THIS LADY????? :)

Megan Andersen said...

What a great Idea for a post. I love reminiscing...so this will be perfect. You guys all look like pros on those water skiis!