Monday, March 23, 2009

Big Boy Bed - YeAHoo!!
Mr. Cole is officially in the big boy bed. He is sleeping great and thinks it is SO cool to scare mom every morning when he wakes up. Congratulations buddy!



I recently visited the Maltz Jewish Museum. During the visit I learned Superman was created by two high school buddies from Cleveland - Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Discovering such good news I indulged and purchased Cole the coolest Superman night light from the gift shop. Upon recieving his night light Cole was informed that mom's favorite superhero, Superman was born in Cleveland then moved to Metropolis to purse his career in journalism & to do good for others.

Speaking of Superheros...Cole loves his Grandparents. He speaks of them regularly. Recently I was told the shirt I am wearing today is a present from Grandma Jo, he chews gum like Nina and he would like to go fishing with Gramps. His Grandpa Jeff is his CAT dump truck operator he loves, on this particular day Cole asked to take pictures with Grandpa Jeff. We LOVE YOU Grandpa Jeff, Gramps, Nina and Grandma Jo!!!!













SpRinG BrEaK 2009

Just for Journal sake, we enjoyed a low-key spring break this past week. We loved spending time together & with friends. Many ventures I regretfully did not take the camera. This is what I did capture:

St. Patty's at the Bowling Alley,Toddler Aerobics at the YMCA and Working in the Yard




5 comments:

Sherrie said...

I LOVE to put my kids in big boy beds. It's a little sad to put the crib away but there is just something about little bodies in these big beds.

Alison said...

Yeah for the big boy bed! I'm glad that the transfer is finally complete. Good luck with the yard. Call me if you want help.

The Shirley Family said...

Yeah for Cole!! That is so fun and exciting. I bet it is even better knowing that transfered over so well. Funny that Addison is still in her crib. So I just saw your post with Coles new specs...So Cute!!

Jess said...

Yay for the big boy bed, what an accomplishment, now just count down the days until baby #2 arrives. Any names?

TNTWilliams said...

Good job Cole! It is always a relief when they make the transition and get use to it. Cole seems to be growing up fast. We think of you all often. Love you tons!