
Miller Motor Speedway... let's go racing

Going Classic with the cousins

Horseback at Williams dude ranch

Waterskiing Utah Lake

Swimming!!

Good times with the Tueller's

Good times with the Welch's

Fishing with Mom & Dad T
more pictures to come...
Trent, Cole and I recently took a trip to SLC to visit family. We squeezed as many loved ones and activities we could into the 2 week window. After the 40 person airport greeting (it is nice to be a celebrity,even if your fan base is nieces,nephews, mom's and pop's) we were off to the races... literally we went racing at Miller motor speedway, Boating, swimming, shooting, horseback riding, golfing, movies, my parents 40th wedding anniversary celebration, birthday lunches, dinners, long rides seeing old sites, lunch with my dear OC Tanner friends, many rounds of RockBand, Ticket to Ride until 2 in the morning, parades, BBQ's, backyard camping, smores by the fire, fireworks and fishing. What did I miss?calling Krissy on her birthday, I sincerely apologize for that. Forgive me, I think I was so whooped up on Diet Coke and Eggo Waffles I forgot what month it was. Other than that, we would not have it any other way. To Family - we thank you, we love you, we miss you.
7 comments:
Oh wow! That sounds like so much fun. Nothing like going home and doing all your favorite things and being with your favorite people! We really need to hang out soon!!!
It was so great to see all of you! We enjoyed every minute spent with you. Andy is still suffering from Trent-withdrawals we miss you and can't wait to see you again! Love you guys!
Did I seriously miss your visit? So sad about that. It sounds like you were plenty busy though. Glad you got together with the girls at work -- they miss you and talk about how darling you are just as often as when you were here. What an impression! Enjoy the rest of your summer. We hope to catch you next time.
Love,
Mindi
Spending 2 weeks with the Welch's is my idea of an ideal vacation!
Laura,
I just read your comments about your visit here on your blog!! How did you ever survive???? You were on the go constantly!!! We loved every moment we spent together. Thank you for sharing your time and love!!! We miss you!! Give Cole a big hug and kiss!!! Love, Mom
You were busy! That looks like so much fun! I'm especially jealous that you got to ride horses - it's been too long. Little Cole is so darn cute and seems to be getting cuter! I can't believe how big he looks and I've only been gone a few months.
First of all Cole is co cute! (That is no surprise though), but second of all, you are in big trouble missy! I had no idea you came in to town. I am sad I missed you guys! When will you be back?
Post a Comment