Trent and Cole have become quite the buds this summer. Trent uses much of his time playing, teaching, and helping Cole. From a mother's perspective, it is a beautiful thing observe. This week,while Trent was at work, Cole brought Daddy's shorts to me. We proceeded to slide his small legs into the big holes. Once the shorts were on he cruised around the corner and into his bedroom. I walked around the corner to & snapped the photograph. He had retrieved a basketball kept repeating... "hoops!"
5 comments:
What a stud! I think you could teach him a thing or two about hoops. You're the basketball star. By the way, did Trent leave behind a pair of red running shorts. I think I have them here. I will send them this week. Love you guys!
ha ha, what a cutie!
He is a handsome boy. He's going to be a pro basketball player. Those shorts are so cute on him. i luv you guys. luv tiff
What a cutie! We had so much fun hanging out with you the other day. It had been way too long!
So freakin' cute! Aren't you glad you got a picture of that one?!!
Post a Comment