Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summertime



15 comments:

The Westlunds said...

Laura, Your blog is so cute!! I just started one today and it is nothing compared to yours!! Cousin Brooke

Kerryne said...

He is so handsome!!!

Texas Welch's said...

Summer is soooo much fun with kids around!!!! Cole is such an adorable boy.

Heidi Wing said...

Hes getting so big!! What a stud!!! Im so excited to see you guys so soon!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my what a stud! Laura he is growing up so fast. Thanks for always keeping us informed with you guys we love and miss you guys so much .. luv Tiff

andy'n'jess said...

He is too cute! Can't wait to see you soon...it was great talking to you yesterday! Love you guys!

Amy said...

Laura- I love looking at your blog (I look at it all the time!) I think I am like a stalker!:) You are so creative. What a great thing to do with you guys being so far away. I bet your family loves it. Cole is sooo cute. Before you know it he will be grown! It happens very fast and is very sad!(Jake is 6 2" in answer your question) You are a darling family! Amy Soffe

Megan Andersen said...

I used to think Cole was a 'minnie Trent', but in these pictures I think he looks just like you! He is beautiful!!

Megan Andersen said...

Okay, so I totally know you spell mini m-i-n-i...not like the mouse! I am a retard!!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I need to make sure everyone in the family has you blog address. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this to look at often. I love the water pictures! He looks like a litle man! Can't wait to see you!!
I just realized that I could see a video of Cole dance at the parade!!! Sorry, I am a little slow! So, great!!! Love, Mom

Jess said...

SO CUTE! I wish temperatures in SLC were warm enough for that.

Mindi said...

Laura,
What a darling life you're living! I am so glad you take the time to share all that you're up to. We wish you all the happiness in the world...or at least all the happiness little Cole can find in the backyard sprinkler...don't they just remind you that life is all about simple pleasures? Love you!
Mindi

andy'n'jess said...

We're counting the days until you're here...hurry hurry hurry!

Love you all!

Jake said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures of Cole!! Oh my heck, what a cutie-pa-tutie!

Chad and Kelly said...

Darling pictures! I still can't believe that you haven't got more Tuellers into the blogging world. Keep working on it!