Sunday, June 1, 2008

Husband Tag


Thanks Jess for giving me the chance to talk Trent! This is overdue.

How long have you been together? Our first date, January 1996. Our Wedding, March 2008. So if you count dating years - 10 + 2 years of letter writing. = 12 years.

Who kissed who first? We met in the middle - somethings never change :)

Who said I love you first? I wish I could remember, it was a long time ago.

Who proposed? my brother-in-law Shane. Just Kidding Trent. Trent popped the question over candle light and dancing.

Who eats more? Trent eats more in a meal... I snack as much as my toddler..so total sum of food consumed in a day goes to me.

Who is taller? Trent, by 2.5 inches.

Who is smarter? Trent is a scientist, he understands human anatomy & physiology he has dedicated his life to learning and will be a D.M.D. that takes brains. I consider myself a weekend anthropologist, a thinking poet, and a canvas that the colors of the world influence daily. People inspire me and love completes me. Different minds - both alive and kicking.

Who is more sensitive? I am the sap.

Who does the laundry? We both do, I usually get it started then forget about it.Trent picks it up where I left off, Thanks Babe.

Who cooks? I consider myself the weekday cook. Trent gets domestic on the weekends.

Who drives when you are together?Trent since moving to Cleveland, we both don't know where we are going. I do consider driving one of my hobbies however, I get that from my Dad. So I prefer to drive just for the enjoyment of it. Trent is OK with sitting in the passenger seat.

Who is more stubborn?We both have subjects that start the digging of heels. Trent can be a mule, I prefer the term jackass. I can just be an ass. That is the difference between our stubbornness.

Who has more siblings?Trent, he has 7 siblings. All incredible and wonderful. A family with quadruplets is rare and has been the defining quality of this most fun family. It is a beautiful thing.

Who is more daring?TRENT, he is an adrenaline junky. He is a Welch... need I say more.


8 comments:

andy'n'jess said...

It was great to hear all about Trent, some of the tags are cheesy but I liked this one a lot. Anytime we can brag about our Welch boys is a good one! Love ya!

Leymaster Family said...

What a weet tribute. You should have gone into writing, you truly have a gift!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
You really have a gift for writing!
I enjoyed reading about Trent.
You two are great!!!
Nice tribute to your sweetheart!

Love, Mom

TNTWilliams said...

I love the picture!! I enjoyed reading your comments. Can't wait to see you!!

TNTWilliams said...

you guys are all growing up....
I have watched this darling little family from the beginning and i am so proud of all of you. IT is so fun to see whats actually going on i your daily lifes. I cant belive how absolutly darling that little cole is. Hes always been beautiful, but his personality , is so darling. We cant wait to actually see you all again. Time is flying by, but you are doing so much with your life, i am so proud of all of you.. love you tonz.momma jo

TNTWilliams said...

you guys are all growing up....
I have watched this darling little family from the beginning and i am so proud of all of you. IT is so fun to see whats actually going on i your daily lifes. I cant belive how absolutly darling that little cole is. Hes always been beautiful, but his personality , is so darling. We cant wait to actually see you all again. Time is flying by, but you are doing so much with your life, i am so proud of all of you.. love you tonz.momma jo

Megan Andersen said...

I love that picture of Trent! I remember going to your wedding with Ryan (we were dating). That night I told him that is what I wanted for the two of us...needless to say...he got a little scared off & that is why he was not at Lake Powell the following year remember?

Jake said...

So cute. I love the story. BTW, Molli is JAMMING to your blog music, it's hilarious!