Oh man, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! He is so cute, he's giving Andy a run for his money with that little shimmy shake! He is just way to cute! Love you guys!
You are a writer, Laura! I enjoyed reading your post, and YAY for wonderful husbands! And Cole has GOT it! (Joe tells me some people "got rythm" and some people don't. I don't.)
4 comments:
Oh man, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! He is so cute, he's giving Andy a run for his money with that little shimmy shake! He is just way to cute! Love you guys!
ADORABLE.
That video is adorable. He has got some moves there !!! I love the shimmy.
You are a writer, Laura! I enjoyed reading your post, and YAY for wonderful husbands! And Cole has GOT it! (Joe tells me some people "got rythm" and some people don't. I don't.)
Post a Comment