Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring

I love Spring! Every year it takes my breath away. Ohio's rural farm landscape-rolling hills and thick forest come to life! Incredibly Gorgeous! This year I especially loved cruising the 4, stereo on-window down-sun on my face-watching the variety of colors dance by:Pinks, Purples, the best Greens,yellow. This Earth is incredible!!







Another great reason to love spring - Spring Break
Took the weekend to visit Kentucky: Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchhill Downs, Mammoth Cave National Park


Mickey Mantle's Bat











Another great reason to love spring - Easter
Easter celebration is just not the same without immediate family, however I am improving at preparing the Easter feast for my little family. Teaching my children about my Faith and belief in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection is an honor.  







2 comments:

Angie Simons said...

Beautiful pictures of the blossoms and your weekend trip! Great idea to see these landmark places while you are close!

Jed and Kera said...

I found your blog! What a great trip!