I strolled past the Primary room at church one Sunday. To be sure my eyes were working correctly I snapped a picture. Uh,Yep, that's a girl putting her arm around my son! And sharing a chair?!...relationship must be moving along quickly.
Took on my first coaching job. Purchased women's regulation basketballs, ran some drills, wore a whistle... we finished the season 1-5. Tried to run a full-court press to decrease our 15 point deficit - was quickly informed I could not, it was un-sportsman-like conduct. My conversation with the scoring table. "OK, so you are telling me I can't try to win." "Yes, that's right." "Oh,so we are just here to smile?" "YES." Go Gummy Bears!
I do a lot of driving around town. While in the car I enjoy reading the many local Church signs. My Favorites so far:
NEED A FAITH LIFT?
(Yes a face,I mean,a faith lift would be nice)
Second Favorite:
Goodbye Binks! Took a page out of sister-in-law Heidi's parenting book. With the help of helium balloon, Binks took flight at Huffman Prairie on cold January day. Jake and I both waved goodbye, I loved Binks as much as he did. The send-off worked wonderfully. My apologies to whomever's yard Mr. Binks landed in. (warning:not environmentally friendly)



1 comment:
Hi doll! I never check anyone's blog anymore, but I was just thinking about you and got to thinking...i wonder if Laura keeps her blog updated. Sure enough your blog is delightful! I laughed and wanted to call, but it's 12:45am here. Just missing you! Love ya!
Post a Comment