My posts appear in clumps by month. This is not by choice, one computer is located within ears reach to the sleeping baby's nursery. The second computer is a 2007 HP laptop without working drivers and spontaneously shuts downs. Now you know my dilemma... children are in the bath, their father is home, I have a spare moment to jot down last month's festivities.
11 Year Wedding Anniversary - Whoa!
Need I say more...this anniversary business is getting old hat and so is being students. Maybe by 2013 we will be considered working professionals and maybe marriage professionals as well. I am considering writing a book, "my life as a student wife" - living on love, loans and the tree lawn.
Release from the Primary Organization
Love my church. You serve,you love,you get released.
Spring Break - 35 degrees and cold
Spent the week sleeping in, swimming at the gym, going to the temple and playing in the yard.
A Visitor (and the frightful License Exam called WREBS)
Andy willingly donated his time and dental health in behalf of Trent's Board exams. He's the Man! We LOVE Andy and treasure the time we get to be with him. The boys were in heaven! Uncle's are way cooler than mom and dad. Andy also helped calmed the nerves in the atmosphere. His happy smile and good energy was the perfect medicine for a STRESSFUL situation. And thanks to Andy I have a new Kung Fu hero, Mr Ip. :)
Vacation Washington DC,Courtesy of many-THANK YOU!
A sweet escape and my first ever "without the kids and hubby" vacation. I read a book on the airplane,ate dinner at beautiful reastaurants, walked the streets until dark, no diaper bag, no snacks, no whining. I experienced something wonderful with my dear sister Angie. We enjoyed Washington sites, Marcia spa treatments, gourmet "famous" DC cupcakes, and the pinnacle the Japanese cherry blossoms. Nature's beauty is breathtaking, the blossoms were amazing. Spring in Washington is something everyone needs to see.
Happy Graduation to me! Thank you to Alison,Becky,& Julie for watching my children,Trent,my parents and Angie for making it happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment