


Cleveland weather has been intense this month. One night ice, next morning sunlight - storybook. Incredibly fantastical,gorgeous what nature can perform. My pictures do not capture how beautiful the scene, memories only.


After the ice, snow and more snow. Then buckets of rain during rumbustious weeknight thunder & lighting show. Flood to follow. Snow. Rain, Gray, Fog, dreary, starting to grow long nails and chest hair. Feeling wolfish. The boys did create a mighty fun snow tunnel and igloo - Scout Klondike skills pay big dividends for the children on Dad's surprise snow day!










Official U.S. AirForce orders are in...
Our family will be moving to Wright-Patterson AirForce Base in Fairborn, Ohio. Trent will be a dental resident in the Air Force AEGD program. We report in August! I need to get military wives on the phone ASAP to get the DL on LIFE as MIL SPOUSE..over. More news to follow in this regard.


Am I forgetting something? Oh yes, when I moved to Ohio 4 years ago, dearest Lacy Chaffe had a Wright Bros. quote on the her baby's nursery wall. It made an impression then and apparently still has significance.
4 comments:
i love your description of the weather. you crack me up
That picture of Trent kicking the frozen car door is awesome- mostly because I can remember what it sounded like from my cozy bed when he was out scraping the 3 inches of ice off of your cars. Poor guy.
LOVE the update Laura. Thanks for posting that card from Reagan. That will make her day. She DOES love COLE and we think he is a super hero! Cool pics from Trents trip. Hope he can always have an opportunity to give back. We miss you and love you all!
Great update! From one military wife to another, let me know if I can answer any questions :)
sherrieburton@yahoo.com
Post a Comment