Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's Day

We enjoyed Valentine's evening roasting pink marshmallows home-style! Our tent took over much of the living room. Cole was a blast and could not get over our living room campsite. I love my two boys more than anything in the world. I will never forget this night, it was the best Valentine's day ever.



7 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Sis! Where is the pregnant puffy face? Why am I the only one who get's huge? You look amazing!!!! What a fun way to celebrate. We need to have an indoor camp-out...what a great idea! I miss you like crazy! Avery told me today that she want's Cole to come to her Cinderella performance this weekend. Just so you know...it never get's easier having you so far away. We love you! Emma

Jess said...

That is such an awesome idea. You are always so creative!

Emily said...

Laura,
Emily just showed me your cute Valentine pictures. That was such a fun idea. Cole will remember that fun night for a long time!
You all look wonderful!
Love you all, Mom

Alison said...

hey laura, this is alison welch lacey. did you ever invite you to my blog? email me and i will send you an invite! your little family is so cute! love the camping idea!

awlacey@gmail.com

B & T Butler said...

laura, what a cute idea. That looks like a blast. I cant wait to join you back east it will be a blast to be in driving distance of you and trent.

The Westlunds said...

Laura that looks so fun! Cole is getting so big! His glasses are so cute. When are you due? Brooke

Megan Andersen said...

Now that sounds like a fun night in! And a great idea for when we get a fireplace. How lucky for you to have 2 great guys to spend that day of love with!!