Cole picked up his new eyeglasses today! We are very grateful to his skilled Pediatrician for making us aware of his need. He is such a go-getter,we would have never noticed had she not. Today, Cole thinks the Superman case is way cooler then the spectacles. Tomorrow and beyond, our hope is he will adjust, appreciate and enjoy a clearer world.
10 comments:
They look so good on him!! What a stud muffin!! We miss you guys so much!!! XOXOXO LOVE YA LOTS!
Hello Clark Kent Jr. I always knew Cole would look like Superman, now he has the spectacles to match Clark! When will those super powers start working? We love you Cole-- you handsome devil! Love, Natalie
He is so cute !!! He can pull off any look !!!
SUPER CUTE! I love the glasses. He looks like such a little man. We hope you are doing well. We miss you!
What a great peidiatrician! I think he looks DARLING--glasses & all!!
He looks like a stud in those specs. He makes me smile. I miss you guys so much. Hope all is well.
So cute! We sure miss seeing you!
Oh he will always be a little Stud Muffin!!!
Lookin snazzy! I love the specs!
Post a Comment