
Happy Birthday to Mr. Cole! He is growing up fast,just as others had warned.We enjoyed celebrating Cole's birthday with family. LOVE & THANKS to cousins and Grandparents for making his birthday so special!
ONE-on-ONE WITH SANTA

Grandma Jo arranged one-on-one time for Cole and Santa to get to know each other. She provided everything, we just needed to be there. Which is a treat for Cole and a non-stress for mom. Thank you Jo for capturing such a precious holiday experience & memory for us.
GOOD TIME WITH COUSINS

Spending time with sisters is simply the BEST! I took in each moment,it was a feast of soul food for me.I love my sisters and sisters-in-law SO much,words can not describe it and Cole misses his cousins tremendously.
MOM's BIRTHDAY PARTY


.jpg)
Mother, you are amazing! We hope our singing and tribute's meant as much to you as YOU mean to us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
A FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT
My incredible sisters volunteered to snap our family photograph. Emma and Natalie scouted out a prime location in Highland complete with a lake,ducks and scenic mountain views. Thank you sisters,I think you should consider doing this professionally. And be sure to pack extra bread for the ducks in case your clients eat it all. (ha ha)
MEETING the NEW ARRIVALS
I held and cuddled the newest additions to our family. Treyson, London and Talon arrived safely, healthy and happy. We love you new babies so much and look forward to watching you grow. Congrats to the Mama's and the Papa's!
So many great moments with family and friends, thank you ALL for everything!
12 comments:
we had so much fun while you guys were here! We miss you already!! love you
The picture of Cole with Santa is absolutely perfect !!! What a precious moment !!! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas !!!
We have been waiting for you to post, now that you are gone, we live through your blog. I love your fam. photos and all the good memories from your visit to Ut. We look forward to your upcoming arrivale and hope all goes well with your pregnancy!!!!! Trent keep up the hard work with school. We love you guys!!!!
I second what Miranda, though I don't know her, said. Super cute picture of Cole and Santa. And as for the comment before me here...congrats on being pregnant. Yeah for your family! I had no idea.
Love the pics! It is fun to see what you have been up to... How are you feeling?
Eek! Pregnant?!? Yay! Tell us more!
Beautiful pictures... your sisters did a good job. You guys are the most beautiful family. Your mom, your dad, all of you just simply gorgeous (my sisters and I have always thought that). I hope you are well, and have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
Thanks for catching us up to date. Lookds like you guys have been busy with lots of fun things to do! I love your family pictures, they turned out really cute!! Glad your back--we missed you!!!
wasn't there something else you wanted to post?? :)
Laura,
I love your blog! Your pictures, music and comments are great! Your visit went so fast. You worked so hard while you were here! Thank you for everything! We created some great memories!
Good luck to Trent with the big finals coming! Love you and Merry Christmas!!! Mom
We loved having you here. We hope that you are doing good and enjoying Christmas. Love you so much!
Great pictures Laura! miss you & love you. Hope you have a merry Christmas! I have video I want to send you of the Tuellers Christmas Eve. You'll have to teach me. That picture of Cole...priceless.
Natalie
Post a Comment