Trent and Cole took on "the leaves" today. Cole enjoyed diving deep into nature's pillow and Trent found cargo carrying techniques from the Far East most effective. Cold weather hits Cleveland this week so I am off to distant lands to introduce myself to my new niece and nephew, celebrate birthdays and feast thanksgiving with family and friends. My departing prayer is for successful finals and the best set of dentures the dental school professors have ever witnessed.
7 comments:
I love fall time and all the fun it has to offer us. Cole looks like he really enjoyed the leaves. Stay warm during the cold months!!
Im way jealeous of the street you live on...it looks like something out of a movie. And those ponds are gorgeous! It is finally time to wear a jacket here...but that's it!! Good Luck with finals!!!
Raking those leaves looks like qutie the task. If you have any spare time while you are in Utah, I would love to get together with you. We could try and get a play group together. Let me know.
I can't BELIEVE how big Cole is getting!!!!!
Laura- I am so happy to read your blog knowing that you are here with us! It has been so much fun hanging out with you! We look foward to Trent's arrival and I too wish for his finals to be bliss!
Love you!
Emma
Laura, I am making my blog private in 4 days! Leave me your email so I can add you to my list of readers. Thanks, -Jewel
Hey Laura! I am just gathering addresses for Christmas cards. Will you email me yours-megryan6901@hotmail.com
Post a Comment