Still no baby girl, she was now at 36 weeks. Still at the Fisher House with Christmas around the corner. Trent and I had to make a new plan now that we had reached 36 weeks. We could not ask either Mom to stay through the holidays, and we could not keep the boys without help. So Grandma Jolene took on the big task of flying with the boys to Utah! She is amazing and so good to my boys! They were excited to join her on the flight to Utah where cousins and cool uncle Jake would be.
Our families worked together to care for the boys. A True team effort between the Tueller's and the Welch's. A labor of Love. Each sister took a day (or two) then at night the boys would sleep at Grandma's houses. Santa found the boys in Utah, Cole was relieved about that. I was so happy to know the boys were wrapped up in family activities,fun and their grandparents arms during the holidays. I know everyone back home sacrificed to make Cole and Jake's Christmas a happy one. Thank you family! We Love you!


1 comment:
I love reading all of these updates :) I can't believe you had to send your little rugrats away for Christmas!! but it looks like they were loved!!
Post a Comment