Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blog Blitz - it's a Rush

 First Day of Kindergarten - August 2012




Labor Day Weekend - San Antonio, Texas

FAMOUS RIVER WALK & THE ALAMO






SEA WORLD





WEEKEND PROJECT 

BEFORE

AFTER



BUDGET CUTS = at Home Haircuts


Weekend Trip to Houston 
to pick up Dad's new BFF


Little Rams Soccer 2012



Del Rio,Texas - Whitehead museum & Seminole Canyon







Cole's First Tooth Extraction
(pulled his second tooth out himself)



JAKE - Master of Two Wheels, Two Pedals



Halloween 2012




COLE Celebrates #6 BIRTHDAY










1 comment:

Amber and Travis said...

I am so glad you posted! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I almost texted you this morning. It looks like you are enjoying Texas and you look great! I kept looking for a little baby bump but you can't even see it. When are you due again? I feel like it has to be soon. We miss you here!