wrap it in bubbles,seal it with tape. May ended our Cleveland tenure. Whew - what a ride... 4 years,3 moves, 1 baby, lots of tears, lots of laughs, trail and error, God's tender mercies time and time again, many beautiful people that enriched me, loved me and extended a hand. I do have regrets, mostly I was not a pretty picture. Deeply grateful for my faith in a God of Atonement. I want to be better than I am. I have learned much,I still have much to learn. Just a sampling of some of the coolest people in the world... I will miss you. (note:remember Redwood Tree Root analogy Delta Stacey shared in church)
Ms.Bridi's Preschool
Cole attended Ms. Bridi's Preschool in September 2010. He joined 7 others every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-11:00am. Cole enjoyed school - especially playing with friends,creating, and learning from Ms.Bridi. Ms. Bridi prepared lessons to impress - seasonal art & crafts,water bottle aquarium,fruit cup octopus, a pot of stone soup. Incredible woman, incredible fun.
Thursday, May 12th the Moving Company arrived, the Military moved our goods this round thank the heavens. The crew arrived at 9AM and were gone by 4PM. They were quick and so efficient they packed my face wash,used bar soap and my toothbrush. I will enjoy unpacking my toiletries when we arrive at Wright Patt. Thursday night my parents arrived in CLE for the graduation festivites. We ate a wonderful meal, then went back to the empty pad to camp out in borrowed sleeping bags.
Trent's parents arrived in Cleveland Friday, May 13. We spent the early part of the day cleaning the house, My parents got wrapped into that, thanks for your help! We spent the evening swimming and getting a bite to eat. We celebrated Papa's birthday and enjoyed being with the people we love the most in this world. On Saturday we wanted to get in one last game. Jake had been asking to go to the ballgame for weeks. Well, that rain came down and the floods came up. However we spent a cloud at the "souvie" shop.
"One Day" finally arrived. We awoke early, stuffed the vehicles we the last of our goods, snapped some photos then waved goodbye to Revere road. I was so anxious to get to graduation I drove off leaving Trent in the driveway. I stopped the car after taking a right turn, called the parents to see if the GRADUATE was in their car. Oops! The graduate had been left behind. The Jannuzzi's watched our children, thank you thank you! Our parents,Trent and I attended drove the commencement luncheon then visited with friends prior to the ceremony. The commencement ceremony was held in Cleveland at the Church of the Covenant on Euclid Ave. The historic cathedral is beautiful. The ceremony was pinnacle and celebratory. United States Military Officer ceremony followed. Congratulations Dr. T.



We concluded the day with a 3 hour ride south on the 71 to Dayton, our new home. Monday was spent visiting the United States Air Force Museum. Our Dad's were in HEAVEN! This is a place to put on your map. We snapped some photos the Wright Brother's Huffman Field and spent time showing off our new local.



The Drive to Salt Lake - 2 Long Days,2 Kids,1 DVD player,bags of snacks (thank you Becky),nothing in Kansas, even less in eastern Colorado, Denver tornado hail storm, snow in Wyoming, Happy to be home!
We made it to Salt Lake just in time to celebrate Jake's Birthday. Jake shares a birthday with his cousin Nash so celebrating is a family affair. We spent the day at Classic skating then a BBQ at the Williams. Good times and good heavens, my baby just turned 2. Love you Jakey! (Need to get party photos from Heidi,battery died)
Trent's sister Tiffany married the man of her dreams May 27 in the Salt Lake Temple. We enjoyed food and dancing at the couples beautiful dinner at Millcreek Inn. I am very happy for these two, Congratulations Love Birds.










3 comments:
Hey Laura! You and your family are so cute! I can't get over your handsome boys! I love reading your blog and all your fun adventures! Congrats to Trent and good luck in your new home and new city!:) I am excited for you guys!
Looks like you were quite busy! Congrats on his graduation and moving to Dayton. I have a couple good friends that live there as well and they seem to like it. Hope everything is going well. You aren't in Utah still are you? We will be there this weekend so I am just checking.
Well I can say for sure that we miss you! I saw most of Jen Mcgregors family the other day and Matthew asked me afterwards if Baby Jakey was all grown up like Grant (who is three and quite grownup). I said no, you hadn't been gone long enough for that. But now I can at least tell him about his birthday. I broke my foot trying to exercize and bake a pie at the same time. If you were here I could tell you the story in such a way that you and Aime would be falling over laughing. We miss you so much.
Post a Comment