Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a Pirate's life










I signed Cole up for a movement/dance class one night a week. He enjoyed running, tumbling and moving to music with other boys his age. The part I did not know if he would go for... the year end recital. We played it cool on recital day in hopes he would just get on the stage, do the jig and run off stage like all the other preschoolers. Cole resisted, he did not want to participate. We encouraged him to sit in the audience to clap for his class. Fortunately we changed his mind at the last minute to participate. Dad quickly dressed Cole in the Pirate costume then sent him backstage. Cole smiled through the whole performance, he loved it. Trent and I smiled at each other - WAY TO GO COLE - you tried something you did not want to do and actually had fun... miraculous milestone.

No comments: