held a garage sale,made $12.
met newest nephew Easton Evans.
spent the afternoon with Thomas the Tank Engine at the Heber Valley Railroad.
Purchased the $5 Cumberland Community Pool pass for the Kiddie Pool. This pass was much debated by the 3 year old. He wanted to swim in the big pool. How does a mother catch the one child jumping leapfrog into the pool while holding the other wiggling baby in the other quadrant?
Became a beach mom - Fairport Harbor, Huntington Beach, Madison Beach...thanks to all the moms that feed my children - your snacks and pack lunches were cooler.
Cole's first and last black eye.
Front row seats at the Indians Game (courtesy of generous friends) Cole has a love/hate relationship with Slider,Mustard, Ketchup and Onion. Grady was injured, Hafner played. We were giddy and happy and the last to leave the field.
played in the first annual Tueller softball game.
took the boys camping - soaked in the river,trailed the caterpillars,roasted hot dogs,toasted marshmallows then s'mores',evening ghost stories, played cards till morning (with the adults of course)
hikes in the nature center.
Humidity, loud bugs, no snow shacks,too much McDonald's, tired at 2:30, made friends, lost friends, too few "alone" moments, 4 months to read the June BH&G.
yard fun, finger paint murals on the driveway, kickball games with Primary kids, glow bugs, late nights with the ladies,sprinklers, Star Wars in the dark with Darth Trent and Captain Cole, Airshow, Driving to Niagara to meet up with my Angie and Kyle, picnics and play dates, BB Q's and Babysitters. A Trip to Palmyra with the church family, peace and quiet in the sacred grove.
Funniest moment, I laughed out loud - taking the skate park ramps with my double stroller.
4 comments:
What an eventful summer! Poor Cole's eye! I didn't hear that story. I love the waterpark pictures! Cute family...love ya
So great to hear an overview of your summer. LOVED the pics! Tueller Softball game was a highlight for sure...look at all those kids. :) Fun memories.
Love you!
I like your post. Hey so yesterday I was cleaning off the desk for book club (read the next one the "last child in teh woods" I am really enjoying it) and found an unopened card from you to me. SpiderMan themed and an awesome thankyou. I love snail mail. George must have somehow snagged it and left it here. wierd. Have a great day.
Hey, my long lost friend!!!! How are you??? It has seriously been forever! Are you in town for the holidays?
Post a Comment