Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dominican Republic Health Relief

Trent rarely talks about himself. Most of the time I do not hear the details of the ordinary/extraordinary events of his day. One extraordinary event I wanted to post was his recent trip to the Dominican Republic. Trent accompanied the G3Foundation on their annual humanitarian Dental Health relief project. He had an amazing time! Some pictures of the trip... Mobile Clinic Dominican Republic Baseball Game

7 comments:

B & T Butler said...

Trenter, I am so proud of you. what an exciting opprotunity. I miss and love you so much. you snapped some great photo's what a full filling career you are developing. I love ya bro.

The Atwood's said...

THat's way cool! That was the funnest trip I've been on yet. You should go with him! I love the pick with Jake's Dad in there.

Anonymous said...

What a great experience! We love you Trent and appreciate all the hard work you have put in the last several years! That was the first time we have been able to see Trent working on teeth! He looks so great! Love, Mom

Sherrie said...

What an awesome experience!

Natalie said...

Very Cool! Thanks for posting these photos Laura. Trent actually looks like he knows what he's doing...those long hours of studying ARE actually paying off :) Looks like a wonderful experience. Good on ya Trent!
NTW

TNTWilliams said...

Love it! What a great experience. I loved seeing Trent at work. Also-love the letter factory. Seriously-I have the movie memorized!!!

Megan Andersen said...

What an experience! Yeah, & if you left it up to Trent probably none of us would even know he got to do so. My brother Matt is the same way. Now my brother Shane, well, that is just a entirely different story!! Ha-Ha!!!