Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Wonders












These photographs were brought to you by Little Wonders Photography. My friend Ashlee is so great with the camera, she captured the life & personality of my young children. Thank you Ashlee, your talent is a gift.

8 comments:

B & T Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B & T Butler said...

Laura what darling photos of your pecious boys i love ya and miss ya tonz.

TNTWilliams said...

What little studs. Your friend really did a great job capturing Cole in action. Little Jake is growing. AHHHH! Miss ya!
P.S. I sent something your way today. Open it when Cole is NOT around. Interested? It really isn't anything too grand-you'll see.

Texas Welch's said...

Your boys are so precious!!! I love the pictures.

Fabrizio said...

Hey Laura-
The boys look so darling! I can't even believe my eyes when I see little Jake. He sure is his own little self. Very handsome! You look pretty too in that picture with Trent. Miss you and hope to see you soon. I love you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures! So cute--I should say, so handsome. love you Natalie & Terry

Ashlee and Shane said...

you are so sweet. thanks laura! :) your the best

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

Your boys are way cute! I am glad I can keep up with you on your blog. Just wait until the baby gets a little older, then they become buddies and it gets even better.