Dear City Recreation Department,
RE: Toddler Football Program
I am writing to express my concern regarding the eligibility age for city rec football leagues. I am only 2 years old, however I am ready to compete in team sports now! My mom recently mentioned she enrolled me in music class. My reply, "No mom, I don't want to go to music class, that is for girls." I am rough,tough and love to run, throw, tackle and occasionally bite. I can't wait to play.Please consider my request - I am going to go crazy being indoors all winter with my mom and little brother. Can I play football this season? Yes or No
Cole Grady Lebron Spiderman Welch
11 comments:
Oh - I so remember that in between stage, I am convinced I played ball at least7.5 hours/day with Parker before Gracie was born!! He is sooo cute!! Loved this post! - Brandi Campbell
He is sooooo stinkin' cute!
OH my goodness, that is the cutest post ever! You make me laugh, but it's all true. We love you guys!
Oh, what a cutie! Great idea, Laura. :)
Love that pic! Totally looks like one of those highschool footbal pictures!
Classic Laura! You are such a writer. Nice job-- and too funny!! I'm sure, this is right on in every way!
Maybe you should try for something else besides music, like "Little Gym". Do they have anything like that? We should buy a franchise :)
Love you- Natalie on Brooklyn's login :)
Laura, We love you guys so much. Cole is so cute he is going to be a super star in all that he dose.
oh, so you ARE alive??? :) I've missed you...and your sense of humor :) Jake sure is a cutie, and this post is Cole 100%!
Hey, so glad to finally see some pics of your family! Jeff loves the house you live in. Jake is so cute. He looks totally different from Cole. Cute boys! I just remembered Jake and Ollie are only a couple weeks apart. We will have to get together if you guys are in town for the holidays. Let me know.
Love it!!! Thanks for all the new picture updates.
He cant get any cuter!! I miss you guys! Hope all is well!!! LOVE YA
Post a Comment