Monday, September 21, 2009

Blessing Day

"I have no name I am but two days old' what shall I call thee? 'I happy am joy is my name' sweet joy befall thee!" -william blake











In the month of July Jake was blessed in the arms of his Father, Grandpa's, Great Grandpa and Uncles. The special occasion was shared with dear Sadie Jo Williams whom we love a whole lot. Our dear families celebrated the blessed day with lots of hugs, kisses, and food.

3 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

Yeah! Finally some pics of that cute baby! I have been waiting... Can we hang soon?

B & T Butler said...

Laura,
Hey you cutie pie, I just have to say that you have the cutest boys. I miss you guys and love you guys so much. Love you

Emily said...

It's been too long, Laura! Congrats:) He is so beautiful. I love the picture of him smiling right at the camera...so cute! Hope you guys are doing well.