Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recent Thoughts

Needed: Mother's Assistant

Hiring for the position of Mother's assistant. This assistant will be required to manage the following responsibilities: sort mail,clip coupons,reply to RSVP, pay bills, answer the phone, diaper & wipes relay runner, bottle preparation, shop insurance, car maintenance & registration, trips to grocery store & post office, assist with random errands, some meal preparation... in other words another pair of hands. The Mother of the house needs this assistant so she can spend her time reading to the children, playing with the children, hugging & kissing her husband. She is Tired of missing life's greatest moments.

10 comments:

TNTWilliams said...

I SOOOOOOOOOOO hear ya! I am putting out an ad as well! LOVE YA

B & T Butler said...

Laura, your the cutest mother ever. I love you tons and misses you ton...

Ammieloris said...

LOL. We almost fired our mail sorter, because she kept losing important mail or not telling her boss (er, husband...) about it. It's a good thing she's good at cuddling and rough housing on the floor with an eight month old!

B & T Butler said...

I will come any time you need me too. i am available ASAP... I would love to come help and visit the cutest family ever.

Kerryne said...

Hang in there, it does get easier. I have heard that once you adjust from one to two kids having three or four is a breeze... I am still not convinced :)

Leymaster Family said...

Hey let me know when you snag one of those. I was thinking about ou today. We seriously need to get together!! Where has the time gone?

Megan Andersen said...

Gimme one of those too! Thank you for sharing.

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Isn't that the truth Laura, moms need a person the do the dirty work so we can fully enjoy our little bundles before they grow up and don't want us as much to cuddle and hold them. I hope all is getting back to normal for you guys and we will have to make a trip out to see you since we were kind of preoccupied while you were here.
Love you all!!!

Jeff Miller said...

You crack me up. My "assistant" is diet coke. It keeps me going strong for now, ha ha. Give me a call, and we should chat since our babes are almost the same age! I still need to see an updated picture of your little family.

Dave and Loralee said...

oh, I wish I was there to help! hang in there-there's a light at the end of the tunnel!! it's called preschool :)