He is so darling! I hope things are going well for you guys! I sent something in the mail, so I hope it makes it there, I always hate to mail things, so let me know.
Congrats guys! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him. Glad that everything went well. Andy told me that you called last week. I am still in California, but I'll call you when I get back :)
Laura, He is adorable! Especially in person! We were so happy to spend some time with you, Cole, Trent and of course the baby. It is absolute torture to not be near you! Can't wait for your visit! Love, Mom
He is so BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations. I wish you peace these next few weeks. Somehow seeing your pictures of Jacob brings me great peace, and I'd like to reflect some back to you.
16 comments:
Trent and laura
Congrats jake is so handsome.... I am so excited for another nephew... I love and miss you guys so much
Congratulations!!!!! What a cute little man!
congrats! he is precious!
He is so handsome! We are so happy that he arrived safely and that you both are doing well. We just can't wait to meet him! Love you all!
Congrats! He is beautiful!
He is so darling! I hope things are going well for you guys! I sent something in the mail, so I hope it makes it there, I always hate to mail things, so let me know.
Jess
Congrats guys! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him. Glad that everything went well. Andy told me that you called last week. I am still in California, but I'll call you when I get back :)
Congrats! He is SO CUTE!
I cant wait to meet that munchkin... I love you guys. I cant wait to see you guys soon! xoxo
Laura,
He is adorable! Especially in person! We were so happy to spend some time with you, Cole, Trent and of course the baby. It is absolute torture to not be near you! Can't wait for your visit! Love, Mom
You guys should have 100 babies considering how dang cute they are. I can't wait to see Jake and the rest of you.
He is so BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations. I wish you peace these next few weeks. Somehow seeing your pictures of Jacob brings me great peace, and I'd like to reflect some back to you.
Congratulations you two! What a precious thing to have a new baby. Someday we hope to see you again!
Love, Blake and Jeri
What a sweet baby! Are you surviving? Let me know if I can come over and take Cole out for a while so you cen get some sleep!
We are so happy for your new addition! What a precious miracle!!
Congrats Laura and Trent. He is adorable.
Post a Comment