HALLOWEEN UPDATE:
Trick or Treatin', Carving Pumpkins, Halloween Party's were all a blast this holiday. Thank you to all who invited, joined, sent packages from home and spoiled our son with candy goodness. Much gooey hugs and kisses.
His face Cole's costume of choice this year = A Baseball Player. We don't know if that was the only costume suggestion he understood or if he truly wants to be a baseball. No more cute-see baby Halloween costumes for my big toddler. (a tear) Cole was very excited for the annual Mayfield ward Halloween party however more excited for TREATS! Cole's choice for winner costume of the evening went to Jacob Bills, a Moose! (thanks Jacob for making my son's evening) He talked about the moose the whole way home. Trent's pick for best costume - A TIE - Raggedy Andy Thuernagle and his darling wife. AND Josh, Kathryn and Talmage who were the best Cowboy and Indians. I loved so many I can't pick. It is great to see such great displays of festive creativity and wit. I am bias, the children are the cutest and so fun to observe and talk with. It is fun to see their personalities in their costumes. I was off my game last night on the costumes, many times through out the night I was corrected. My mistake... I called Jeanie Wesley Hermione. OPPS! I called Diamond Castle Barbie Princess just a princess.. OPPS! and called Robin Hood Peter Pan. What is wrong with me? My apologizes to Logan, Lilly and Tania. ! Good times. Trent and I win the award for least creative - A BYU Fan & a City Cowboy. wahoo. Below is some footage...
11 comments:
He's so stinkin' cute!! I love the Indians outfit, we miss watching them. I'm still waiting for pics of your cute paint!
Cole is so cute. How fun it looks like he's going ot be a golfer. I cant believe how big he is getting, I miss and luv you guys so much. luv TIffany
How cute!!! He is gettting SO BIG!!! I cant believe it. Im so excited to spend time with you guys so soon! I need to call you back. I promis i will!! Love ya
So cute! I just see his little beaming face and start laughing!
Oh Laura, Trent and Cole!! We miss you SOOO much and can't wait until you arrive in November. Cole is such a big boy!! I love the pictures of the house as well. You have it decorated so cute. It was great to talk to you today!
We love you guys, give Cole a kiss and love!
Emma
What a wonderful choice of costume for halloween, he looks so studly!!!! Boy has he grown up in the past little bit, he looks a lot like you still, but I see more trent as well. We miss you and will see you soon!
Go Indians! So cute. It is crazy to think he is talkig so well, but I'm sure that he has grown tons since this summer. Can I just say that we are ramping up for your visit!!! Tell Trent to leave his books home because we have some serious "Train games" and "Rock Brand" competitions coming his way. We are bummed that we have to share you with others-we wish you guys could stay at our house again, (but we know both mom's are so happy to have you this time). We are ready for you anytime. Plus-love the new house. I think I see a girls trip in our future to OH.
He is the cutest little Indian I ever did see! Happy Halloween!!
Well it looks like Ellie and Cole are soul mates after all, both by Indinas fans! Go Tribe!
You know me with the short attention span...I had to look at all the pictures first...and saw Trent and thought, "What?" The baseball players were darling....and I want to makr that candy corn game! Heh, maybe one for Easter with a bunny or egg. Promise me you guys will come again!
Hey Laura! This is Emily (Maughan)...I thought I should explain that since you have another "emily" that comments:) How are you guys doing?? Your little boy is so very cute!!
I know your hair didn't turn out how you expected...but I think you look great! You're so gorgeous, you would look good bald:)
Post a Comment