Last Saturday we visited Patterson's farm in search of "the Great pumpkin". Cole was determined this was the winner... "Mama, Big Pumpkin HEAVY" After tracking through the mud we visited the farm market to get a fresh batch of kettle corn, sample apples and apple cider and last but the best devourer an incredibly delicious Apple Fritter. The sights & smells of autumn in Ohio are storybook.
10 comments:
I am so jealous! I wish we were somewhere where the weather changes (get colder not warmer) and the leaves change colors.
This is Sherrie not Taylor
How cute is he!! Im sure it was the best pumpkin ever!! So excited to see you soon!! miss ya love ya!!
That looks like a GREAT Pumpkin to me:) He is so adorable. I love autumn. The smells, the colors, everything. I hope you are well. What is Cole going to be for Halloween?
Love the Halloween background! I have to admit fall in Ohio is beautiful it just gets us ready for that drat winter, darn that is coming again!
So Cute Laura! I'm glad you're back on line. We've missed seeing your blog updates. LOL- Natalie
Looks so fun! I need to do more autumn-like things before autumn is over. You guys coming in town any time soon?
Sorry, that comment above was me.
Don't you just love Autumn! That pumpkin patch looks awesome!! Sounds like way fun!!!
Laura,
The Halloween music is great!! The Monster Mash came out when I was a young teen!! All those songs came out then!!!! Great to hear them again! There was actually a dance that went with the Monster Mash. Remind me to show you when you come!!!! I love the fall in Cleveland, beautiful! Cole is so cute with his great pumpkin! He will look so cut as a rock star! Please send pictures! I had such a great time with you all. Thank you for putting up with me! Love, Nona
He is so cute. What a cute family. I miss you guys so much. I hope all is going well. Luv ya both Luv tiff
Post a Comment