Sunday, September 14, 2008

Anniversary



Mom and Dad, Congratulations on 40 Years of marriage!
My deepest thanks for the gift of life and showering me with your love. It never went unnoticed,it never will. How wonderful that your LOVE endures 6 children, 18 grandchildren and 40 adventure-filled years. I love you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA,
Thank you for remembering two old folks!! I don't even recognize those people in the picture! Is that really us????
It has been a wonderful ride and adventure the past 40 years!
I often think about the song Julie Andrews sings in the movie "The Sound of Music" when she finally realizes that Capt. Von Trapp loves her and wants to marry her. She sings, "I must have done something good in my childhood", {to deserve his love}. That is exactly how I feel about your Dad. What did I
ever do to deserve Him!
You kids and our sweet grandchildren are our "crowning jewels". You have been our reason for living.. Thank you for all the great memories.. We have been so blessed.
We love you, Laura, Trent, and Cole to pieces, We think of you everyday... Thank you for the tribute. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Laura, Thank you for posting mom and dad's wedding picture! I love them more than words can express and feel blessed to call them my parents. How lucky are we! Natalie

Ashlee and Shane said...

You look just like your mother!! Sooo pretty! :)

Megan Andersen said...

That is such a good idea--I am going to remember my parents on their anniversary--both sets I mean. Way cute posts! You look just like your mom too!!

Sheri Willardson said...

Your parents are such great people! We feel lucky to know them and to be a part of your family! Happy Anniversary to them- I love the picture.

Leymaster Family said...

Wow Laura you look just like your mom!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Your parents are such wonderful people. I remember asking you if you EVER got in trouble with them because they are so mild tempered and sweet. Here's to the Tuellers!!

Heidi Wing said...

Hey i miss you guys!! So excited to see you guys soon!!! Love ya!

Amazed said...

Oh my gosh...what a GREAT looking couple! No wonder you're so dang cute!