Sunday, January 20, 2008

Home for the Holidays



Trent,Cole and I spent Christmas vacation with friends and family in Utah. Words can not describe our experience,we treasured every moment! I especially enjoyed hanging out with family,play dates with sisters & friends,lunch with my O.C. Tanner family,concerts,reuniting with dear girlfriends from high school,visiting with Ann,spontaneous movies and date nights (thanks to many willing babysitters) and watching Cole interact with Grandpa and Grandma Welch and Tueller. Trent enjoyed a day on the mountain snowboarding with his brothers,Rockin' the drums on Rock Band until 4 in the morning (Thanks Tenille and Travis)and the King size bed at my parents home. The pictures capture just a pinch of the good times and found memories.
THANK YOU for inviting,playing,feeding and caring for us while we were in Utah!!




A major event, Trent accepted a 3year scholarship from the US Air force. In December,he took rank as second Lieutenant after signing his name on the dotted line. The Welch boys have the flying bug - it is in their genes. Trent would be a Fighter Pilot in a heartbeat. I did not like that idea... I agreed to the Air force knowing knowing Trent won't be "Maverick" he will be Dr.filling Maverick's cavity. Here's to adventure and a life serving those that protect and defend our country.



Heidi&Marcus Tie the Knot
Congratulations to the Newlyweds! We are so happy for you two to start your life together. The ceremony was beautiful & the reception a PARTY. Heidi you were absolutely stunning! Thanks you Jeff for flying Trent in for the occasion,you are the best.


11 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

Hey congrats Trent. So I want to know where that hot uniform is that you were hoping for?

Ashlee and Shane said...

Looks like you guys have been busy and having tons of fun! Congrats on signing in with the Air Force. We are doing the same thing(3 for 3). Do you do digiscrapping?

H.Cook said...

welcome back to cleveland :) I love the pictures of Cole in a suit and on the airplane! Congrats on the Air Force, that's awesome.

emily said...

Yay! An update! It wasn't feeling so much like fall anymore! Congrats to Trent. That is so exciting! It was fun seeing you while you were here. Cole is a babe. Love those pics of him at the wedding.

Jess said...

YAY an update! Ha ha, I just wrote that without even looking what Emily wrote. Funny. Anyway, I was so glad I got to see you, but so sad I didn't see baby Cole! I am bummed I missed the girls day, no I am not pregnant, turns out I was allergic to an antibiotic which made me sick, and I broke out with a rash all over my entire body. Trust me, it was a good thing I wasn't there, but I am so sad to have missed seeing Cole.

Alison said...

we loved seeing you guys over christmas and the wedding. i found your blog off tenilles. congrats to trent for signing with the air force...that is huge!

HeatherC said...

Yay, you posted!!! You have such a beautiful family! We missed you - so glad you're back for more...

TNTWilliams said...

I love all the pictures. We loved having you here. We are waiting for our next visit. LOVE YOU

Bonham family said...

Laura- I had to sneak a peek off of Ashley's blog. Your family is adorable and you are as beautiful as I remember! Im so happy to hear things are going so good for you guy's I bet it's busy with Trent doing so much. It's always so fun to come home and spend time with family, I bet they miss you so much. Im so happy I got to see some pictures of your family and you! I just love all the Welch's! Take care! Jen McRae Bonham

Chad and Kelly said...

Congratulations Trent! Wow, you guys are always up to something. I love all of your pictures! It makes me miss your family and I even live here. I'm glad that you had a fun time coming home, I would hate for you to get too comfortable living away.

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

It looks like all is well and that you have settled back into life in Ohio. We loved having the opprotunity to spend time with you over the Holidays!!!! We miss you like crazy and keep us posted on school and home life!!!!

Love ya,

Gar, Ash, Kenedy, & Gavin