Cole you've reached the 1 year milestone! You have endured reflux,surgery,a helmet and the world's goofiest parents. We think you are so brave. We love your smile, laugh, new words & animal sounds, bath time, reading time, playtime and watching you grow. Happy Birthday Baby Cole ~

7 comments:
Looks like he got spoiled! He is now the cutest 1 year old in the world!
It looks like Cole had a great birthday. He is sure cute! I love the moose rocker, that is darling. I sent you an email with the Christmas Cards and a blog header that I made, let me know if you got it. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
invitation! in case I don't get a phone call to ya'll tomorrow-girls night at my house, saturday night, after kiddos are in bed. bring something to work on or just talk or bring a game...and any leftover pie...:) pass the word!
cute pics! I hope you don't mind, but i added you as one of my favorite bloggers on my blog. :)
He is so dang cute!! I am so exxcited to see him soon!! I wish i was there for his birthday but looks like he had a great day!!!
Hey, I just discovered your blog (from Suzy's). Yay, another cute fam to stalk! I didn't realize Cole just barely started walking - he's a fast learner! Thanks for being our volleyball friends :)
Laura,
Chris sent me your blog. Cole is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. ha ha ha. I think its the eyes. Adorable...what a little monkey.
Have a good one.
Jarond
Post a Comment