

Mom and Dad Tueller sent a birthday package for me this week, Cole thought is was for him and was so excited to open the wrapping and eat the ribbon. In the box was a surprise for Cole, his first BYU jersey! As the pictures show Cole was lovin it! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! Even though Trent is not sold on the idea of Cole wearing BYU blue, he thinks Cole looks pretty darn cute in the jersey.
7 comments:
OH my gosh he's so dang cute!!! I like the jersey but honestly i think that a red one would be better for him. :) right trent?? Lar it was so good to talk to you yesterday!! We deff need to do it more!!
Happy Birthday Laura, I hope you had as much fun as it looks like Cole is having. Cole knows where his loyalty lies you can see it on that precious face of his.
We truly miss you and hope all is going well. One of these days I may get ambitious and join the blogging world.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Anonymous is from Ashley, Garrett, and Kenedy :)
Ok, Cole of course looks cute, its Cole, how could he not look cute, but I am so disappointed in the jersey. Scroll down and he is wearing a U of U shirt, I thought we were making progress with you guys.
Laura, happy birthday! This little man is such a dude! We miss you guys so much. TW how did the exam go? I am sure that you ACED it. Anyways, Love you all and look forward to seeing you soon.
Happy Birthday Laura!
Laur, so I had a funny dream about Cole last night. We came to visit you guys, and Cole had bright blonde hair. Can you imagine that? It was funny.
After last weeks games, Cole better start sporting the red jersey! :) GO UTES!
Post a Comment